Eno River Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (ERUUF) Overview:
The mission of the Eno River Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is to transform lives by building a free and inclusive covenantal religious community of spirit, service, justice, and love.
ERUUF is committed to the inclusion of every person. All are welcome here without regard to race, ethnicity, disability, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or economic status, in accord with UU Principles. We are a UUA “Welcoming Congregation.”
Conveniently located on an attractive seven-acre wooded site with ample parking between 15-501, Interstate 40 and University Drive. Rooms are bright and airy and are appropriate for groups of 10 to 60, or gatherings of up to 300+ people.
I. The people of ERUUF are engaged in a deeply meaningful, transformative liberal religious experience.
- They find hope, beauty, and inspiration in their worship.
- They develop and deepen their individual spiritual practices.
- They embrace and affirm Unitarian Universalist identity, heritage, and values.
II. The people of ERUUF create and sustain a community of care, mutual respect, inclusiveness, and love.
- Their talents and gifts are recognized, nurtured and called upon.
- They are generous with their time, energy and resources, in a prevailing spirit of abundance.
- They create a climate of radical hospitality which ensures that all present are welcomed and diversity is honored.
- They provide care and a safe haven for one another in times of need.
- People of all ages are cherished and have a religious home, history, and future.
- They experience ample opportunities for laughter, fellowship, and fun.
III. The people of ERUUF reach beyond their congregation, individually and collectively, as they live out Unitarian Universalist values.
- They are engaged in the betterment of the community and the world through their own work and opportunities the congregation provides.
- They are leaders in environmental sustainability and are responsible stewards of the Earth and its resources.
- ERUUF is a valued partner in bringing justice and compassion to the Durham-Chapel Hill community.
- ERUUF contributes to and learns from the larger Unitarian Universalist community.
Common Room / Workshops